Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Imagine You at MU


Pixar has released onto the web the MU promo that has been showing in theaters in front of Monsters, Inc. 3D, complete with a YouTube channel just for Monsters University - the school, not the film, mind you.

Not sure if you'd really want to attend Monsters U? Have a look at the ad below, then get back to us.


Not surprisingly, Pixar is doing an outstanding job with the marketing for this film, with this and the website released a few weeks back, but we are yet to get a full-length trailer for the film! Hopefully we'll see it in March attached to Disney's Oz the Great and Powerful, or, if we're lucky, it'll pop up online before then.

Monsters University enrolls in theaters June 21!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Saw this before Monsters Inc. 3D. Popcorn fell right out of my mouth.

Anonymous said...

OMG Hannah thats funny! I know I saw this right before I saw Monsters Inc. with my friend and I was so excited! So were the other kids in the theater!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL!